exchangefreaks.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No datestamp on emails received

Post new topic   Reply to topic    exchangefreaks.com Forum Index -> MS Exchange 2000 General
gospvg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: No datestamp on emails received Reply with quote

My outlook is sorted by date received

When I receive some internal emails they do not have a date entry and get
sent to the bottom of my outlook inbox

Any ideas why?
Have done a search on google/microsoft but no luck

Archived from group: microsoft>public>exchange2000>general
Susan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: No datestamp on emails received Reply with quote

these emails are from where? how are they being sent? via
Outlook/Exchange?

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"gospvg" wrote in message @mid.individual.net...
> My outlook is sorted by date received
>
> When I receive some internal emails they do not have a date entry and get
> sent to the bottom of my outlook inbox
>
> Any ideas why?
> Have done a search on google/microsoft but no luck
>

Related Topics:
Read all emails Is there a way to READ and LOG all emails that go in and out of our exchange server? Thanks Jasper

Delayed emails I am having an intermittent problem with emails being delayed for anywhere from 20-30 minutes to 5 hours. There is no consistency interms of sender or receiver. It seems to happen incoming and outgoing, though I hear about it mostly incoming from outside

How to send emails from other domain? Hi all, I'm running exchange server 2000 std on SBS 2000. This server is responsible for recieving more domains than one, e.g. dom1.com, dom2.com, dom3.com. Each user has as many email addresses as registered domains in exchange. How to make the users cou

Block incoming emails I have an Exchange Server 2003 and I would like to setup it up so that all emails that come into a user's mailbox is legit. I would like to block emails from unknown or fictisious email address to hit the user's mailbox. Is there a way to set this up in e

Sending 3,000 emails from Exchange I do not really want to do this but was wondering what the ramifications would be if we were to send about 3,000 emails out from an internal email account on our Exchange 2003 server? One of the departments wants to send a monthly newsletter link with abo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    exchangefreaks.com Forum Index -> MS Exchange 2000 General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: