exchangefreaks.com Forum Index
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can Exchange 5.5 block undisclosure mail?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    exchangefreaks.com Forum Index -> MS Exchange Applications
Author Message
Kelvin



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Can Exchange 5.5 block undisclosure mail? Reply with quote

Would any Exchange PRO. tell me how can I block to send
and receive undisclosed-recipient mail in Exchange 5.5. or
change any setting in Outlook to do this?

Archived from group: microsoft>public>exchange>applications
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 191

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Can Exchange 5.5 block undisclosure mail? Reply with quote

You mean, block all inbound BCC'd mail? Not possible that I know of. What's
your intended purpose in doing this, btw?

Kelvin wrote:
> Would any Exchange PRO. tell me how can I block to send
> and receive undisclosed-recipient mail in Exchange 5.5. or
> change any setting in Outlook to do this?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kelvin



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: Can Exchange 5.5 block undisclosure mail? Reply with quote

Prevent User to send undisclosed-recipient email to our
client.


>-----Original Message-----
>You mean, block all inbound BCC'd mail? Not possible that
I know of. What's
>your intended purpose in doing this, btw?
>
>Kelvin wrote:
>> Would any Exchange PRO. tell me how can I block to send
>> and receive undisclosed-recipient mail in Exchange 5.5.
or
>> change any setting in Outlook to do this?
>
>
>.
>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]



Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 191

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Can Exchange 5.5 block undisclosure mail? Reply with quote

Not possible that I know of. And you'd prevent delivery of a lot of
newsletter stuff, too....

Kelvin wrote:
> Prevent User to send undisclosed-recipient email to our
> client.
>
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> You mean, block all inbound BCC'd mail? Not possible that I know of.
>> What's your intended purpose in doing this, btw?
>>
>> Kelvin wrote:
>>> Would any Exchange PRO. tell me how can I block to send
>>> and receive undisclosed-recipient mail in Exchange 5.5. or
>>> change any setting in Outlook to do this?
>>
>>
>> .

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Related Topics:
How to block delivery of an e-mail hi all, Iam a newbie to exchange server, even i dont have exchange server to test any sample code. I need to know that when i do the following; Dm oFlds Set oFlds = =

Can't Import Block List From File Help!? Hi guys What's Wrong here i trying to Import the " TRUF.LDF" to Exchange 2003 Block list and not working it's always give this error : Logging in as current user using SSPI Importing directory from file "turf.

Exporting Block Filtering List To A File !? Hi guys Here My Question? I don't know where or what I wrong but I hade no one to help me out with that, so I say I will give it a chance and ask you pro Guys again : When I Write thi's Line and Excute it I get " No Enteries Found " Why ? ldifde -p base -

Reading fields from mail header (store event sink) - please I'm trying to read custom field from the mail header but I'm getting empty string. The mail header look like: Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0 thread-index: X-MyField: 1 Received: from ([222.2.

AV for Exchange Hello, I'm looking to buy an AV for exchage in our office. I've heard about 2 products TrendMicro- Scanmail and Sybari- Antigen. I just wanted to find out from the people who are using them and how they feel about product and would they recommend them. Is
Post new topic   Reply to topic    exchangefreaks.com Forum Index -> MS Exchange Applications All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group